Perfumes A scent from heaven

                             Smell is a word,

                          Perfume is literature.

                      Man i can smell this all day :)

        Hey there!! what's up guys today i'm gonna let you know about my other hobbies which is smelling and buying perfumes. Whether it be male or female or Unisex every perfume tells a story of a perfumer and how it interprets with its consumer... A perfume or Fragrance to me is so subjective that sometimes i get angry when i forget to put on myself when i go outside..
                                               LOL :P

                      Something about it gives me confidence, A sense of feeling of joying relief .. to know that i smell better than most sweaty people that i know around me. As a ''Fraghead'' that's  the term we use in our community not Faggot though :P we discover what fragrance touches our soul & mind. To give you guys more of a backstory it all started 3 years ago when i went to the movies with my colleagues  to watch iron man.Before that i used to wear bodyspray like AXE Rexona etc. so back to the story while i was standing in a queue to get my tickets.



                         A sweet chinese  lady in the counter happen to give out free sample of this Fragrance from Zegna. For those who don't know Ermenegildo Zegna is an italian luxury house that makes men shoes,clothes,fragrance,glasses,bag etc . The fragrance was called Uomo. Which literally means "Man '' in Italian. the fragrance is supposedly meant like how a real man should smell like ...
    
You buy a fragrance, you buy a dream. And it’s easier to sell dreams with fragrances than with fashion.” said Zegna.


               As i started to go home and sprayed the fragrance in my blazer which i don't recommend doing Its a strong one , i felt the aroma of violet leaves and woody nuisance embedding through my nose. It truly was beautiful and as of today i still can't forget the sensation i had when i first smelled Uomo. Since then my hobby caught like wildfire to the point i had couple dozens of fragrance in my wardrobe..
                                                          My collection before 


                        32 to be exact. That's like 1 for each day a month. Oh wait even more ..LOL i had fragrances From Versace,Chanel,YSL,Gucci,Hermes,Armani,Dior,Farragamo, You name it i bought them.... But somewhere down the line i figured what i was doing was more than just a hobby it was like a passion for me to smell new fragrances and label them according to my taste which i found that i gravitate toward more fresh,citrusy & clean scents. i started to know about the ingredient,their perfumers like Alberto morillas, Jean-Claude Ellena, Andy tauer , Jo Malone etc a lot but i named only few i realized how it feels  on my skin Vs paper which is a lot of difference in Fragcom. And i hate people who Rub perfumes after i give them to try they immediately start rubbing thier wrist like that shits gonna burn them for somehow and ill tell why the fuck you shouldn't rub after apply
                                          couple of my favorites in women

So all in all if you're someone who likes to smell good and also wants to feel good then you are a perfect match in a community dedicated to fragrance. I am a member of a fragrance group called Redolessencereviews. which is a Fb group dedicated to all the fragrance lovers like Me,Anita,Carlos,Jimmy,Daniel,Sai,Manny,Steven of course,Steve etc all the people thank you so much for guiding me towards the beautiness of the olfactory world ... 


As for now i would like to mention my couple of favorites fragrances and hope you'll appreciate them as much as i do


1. Bergamote 22 By Le Labo
2. L Air du Desert Marocain By Tauer Perfumes
3. Eau des Merveilles By Hermes
4. Acqua di Gio By Giorgio Armani
5. Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone
6. La Nuit de l'homme By YSL
7. Dior Homme Intense By Dior
8. Allure Homme Sport by Chanel
9. Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel
10.Light Blue By Dolce & Gabbana


So yeah guys that's it for today hope you like my post and please let me know how can i make more out of this blog Simply_blue As for my posts it can be of anything. I'm open to suggestion and thank u so much for tuning in ...... Until next time guys Peace :) 





                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Free Sites to watch Anime My recommendation

HOW TO BE A BETTER YOU