SOUTH PARK Season15 Epi06 - City Sushi

                                                                   City Sushi




"City Sushi" is the sixth episode of the fifteenth season of the American animated sitcom South Park, and the 215th episode of the series overall. It premiered on Comedy Central in the United States on June 1, 2011. In the episode, Butters is misdiagnosed with multiple personality disorder. Meanwhile, Tuong Lu Kim takes on South Park's new Japanese resident, who has put a sushi restaurant right next to his City Wok.


It is One of my favourite episode from South Park ... It's So damn Funny when the Assembly begins and also Throughout the show you will find amazingly pun intended Asian Stereotypes jokes like 

plus some funny diseases of Dr. Janus...



                                                  They're all idiots! The vault! Get to the vault! Come on! Go! Movie it! [puts some welding goggles on Butters while getting a welding torch and firing it up] Get this on and get in that vault! That's where the real good are! [hands the lit torch to Butters] Torch that door, do you hear me?! I'll kill your parents! I'll kill your friends! I said get that fucking door open!

 i highly recommend anyone to watch this episode.link here -http://www.cucirca.eu/south-park-season-15-episode-6-city-sushi/


Oooooo, I hate Japanese people! They try anda shut down my Shitty Wok, but they never wiiiiill. They're probably all ratching me, the Japanese. Ret them! I'm not even gonan swat that fryyy. They'll see. And they'll say 'Wow, that Shitty Wok owner. Why, he wouldn't even harm a fryyyyy.'" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfumes A scent from heaven

HOW TO BE A BETTER YOU

Top 5 Female Fragrances My list